Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Back To Reading, Back To Blogging!

Hey there Blogville!
I took a long hiatus on the blog and I am coming back! I have read 7 books I need to catch up and blog about. I have a list of books that I want to read and some other ideas I would like to add into this blog coming in the 2nd half of the year.
So where have I been? Well The last book I blogged about was One Summer. At that point I was pregnant and had a very busy end of 2011. The beginning of 2012 was even busier. Now I have an almost 4 month old and have been reading when I can. I can't wait to get blogging and interacting with all those other book bloggers out there.

Thanks for sticking around if you are still a subscriber! If you happen to come across this and are new... WELCOME! I am just a regular girl who likes to read! I hope you will stay a while! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment