Friday, August 19, 2011

Mommywood



After reading Tori Spellings first book in April 2011 I was excited to read this second one. With out a doubt I can say I enjoyed the Stori Telling more.
In this book we learn about Tori and Dean your average suburban parents... or maybe not. Their family moved to a small block where block party and 4th of July parties are planned and where people don't like big changes in their little close knit block. Tori tries hard to be the best neighbor and mom possible, but like everyone else she makes mistakes and learns lessons.
Tori speaks frequently about her relationship with her mother and her side of the story. I think that I could have done with that. We learned how 'awful' her mother is in the first book. We also read about Tori's loss of her dear Pug Mimi. I admit it, I cried when she wrote about that.
I would still suggest this book. It is interesting with lots of fun parenting / home stories and Hollywood gossip.
Read July 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment