Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dead to the World


This is the book 4 in the Sookie Stackhouse series or for those who watch the HBO "True Blood". If you are reading the series you know that these books are nothing more than a guilty pleasure. However, having Eric be the main star of this book and Bill out of the book from the first chapter made me LOVE this book!
I think that the books are getting better and better. This book brought the reader into the world of witches and other shape-shifters. This book was a really good read. There are some great romance scenes with Sookie and Eric and Alcide my favorite werewolf was around too! Great read and I am looking forward to the next one!
Read January 2011

2 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with this one. I love Eric's personality in this book SO much. Oh this makes me want to re read it.

    <3, New Follower
    Check out my $100 APART Style Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! Eric was awesome in this one!

    ReplyDelete