Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Horizontal Life


This was the first book I have read by Chelsea Handler. It is called "A collection of One Night Stands" but in reality it is a book about life experiences and also the pursuit of sex. I found the book to be entertaining and found my self laughing out loud at some points.
I am semi familiar with Handler. I have never watched her TV show but have seen her on other programs and award shows. I found the style of writing good. It flowed nicely and was easy to read. Some of the stories seem far fetched, but funny! I think there are many awkward stories out there and this hit on all different types of them. Along with getting to know her awkward family.
This book is a good light read and still interesting. I would suggest it for a good laugh or a summer beach read.
Read January 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment